Tuesday, January 27, 2009

update...

Hey Guys! Sorry I have been super duper busy lately because my huge state test is in a month so i have to go to camp after school on certain days. But I have uploaded a couple new videos and some new ones on the way today..btw i will post my schedule below so you can see when I will be on a stuff like that. but i have cheer compititions like crazy lately! which are incredibly FUNN! I love cheerleading. but anyways this was nothings really special just thought i havent posted in a while so i thought i should let yall no that i am alive still :D !

TUESDAY: nothing really but making videos and hw.
WEDNESDAY:cheer practice,hw,camp after school
THURSDAY:nothing but videos and hw
FRIDAY:YAYY the weekend
SATURDAY:nohting that i no if yet
S
UNDAY:cheer practice


No comments: